The Dillon Quick-Check tension meter is the premier innovation in the cable tensioning industry. In partnership with American Adventure Park Systems, Dillon now produces the ONLY specially designed tension meter for aerial adventure parks and ziplines. The Dillon quick-check tension meter houses a digital database for multiple zipline types. Each tension meter is complete with a zip product number.
The Dillon Quick-Check tension meter can be placed on a cable, measure its tension, and removed in under five seconds. There are no complex lookup tables or conversion charts - saving time and money.
The operator can quickly select from 20 pre-calibrated wire sizes and types stored in Quick-Check's memory. The Quick-Check tensioning mode graphically displays the current and target tension control limits for extremely quick setting of line tension. Even the infrequent battery changes are quick.
The Quick-Check tension meter can be employed in many industries requiring proper and provable tensioning. Typical applications include cell towers, stack guy wires, pre-tensioned cable barriers, bridges, elevators, winch rope, overhead electric transit wires, fall arrest systems, aircraft arresting cables and utilities as well as many more.
- Store wire rope readings and export data (Ideal for tower data collection)
- Time saving check-tensioning mode
- Portable and rugged - Designed for outdoor use
- Built-in averaging saves time and eliminates errors
- Factory calibrated for up to 20 unique wire sizes and types
Product SpecificationsTension capacities:
- 2000 lb/10 kN/1000 kg
- 10,000 lb/45 kN/4500 kg
- 3/16 inch through 1 inch (4.75 mm through 25.4 mm)
- ± 3% instrument capacity (calibrated to specific wire size and type)
- Dot-graphic LCD display supports full text and 1 inch high digits
- kilogram force
Dillon tension meters monitors tension within a line or cable that passes through it. Typical applications include tower guy wire and pretensioned cable barriers, elevators, lifts, gondolas, winch rope, fall arrest systems, prestressed concrete, aircraft cables and utilities. Click here to download the Wire Size Library Chart