Wild Hex is completely manufactured in the USA and made out of aluminum and high tensile strength steel shoes and mid connectors.
The core of the structure is the aluminum hexagon profiled columns. Footings and connectors are steel reinforced to allow the Hex to withstand Hurricane Windspeeds up to 170mph.
The structural integrity allows us to keep structural braces, cables, stakes, and foundation to a bare minimum and reach heights up to 65 feet!
Why Choose Wild Hex Adventure Platforms:
- Light weight: can use aluminum or wood. Heaviest aluminum part is about 80 lbs.
- Several color options
- Much Less corrosion than steel structures.
- Quicker assembly, so you can be up and running in a shorter period of time.
- Includes the Quick Trekker closed Continuous belay system so your course is safer, preventing accidental disconnects. We make Fun Safer!!
- Made in the USA! Construction by one of the most experienced aerial adventure park builders.
- The Wild HEX can be customized to fit your needs and property site.
- The Wild HEX structure can be moved to a different location if later desired.
- Guywires are not required unless ziplines exceed specified length.
ZIPLINE, FREE FALL, LEAP OF FAITH etc...
- We can integrate a Leap of Faith at any level of the WILD HEX
- Ever imagines a FREE FALL of 40’ or 60’ ? No problem with our WILD HEX.
- ZIP-OFF our WILD HEX. We can build several smaller satellite towers and your customers can zip on & off the WILD HEX all over the place.
- ROCK WALL.
- BUNGY TRAMPOLINES
.. and tons of more exiting attractions can be added onto our WILD HEX to make ADVENTURE truly awesome !
Lookout or Panorama Deck
On top of the WILD HEX we can build a big Panorama / Adventure Deck. Accessible with a separate spiral staircase
BELAY SYSTEMS for ROPE ADVENTURES
- Quick Trekker
- Smart belay
Click to Enlarge Photo