Adventure Matrix is completely manufactured in the USA and made out of aluminum and high tensile strength steel shoes and mid connectors.
The core of the structure is the aluminum hexagon profiled columns. Footings and connectors are steel reinforced to allow the matrix to withstand Hurricane Windspeeds up to 170mph.
The structural integrity allows us to keep structural braces, cables, stakes, and foundation to a bare minimum and reach heights up to 65 feet!
Why Choose Adventure Matrix Platforms:
- Light weight: can use aluminum or wood. Heaviest aluminum part is about 80 lbs.
- Several color options
- Much Less corrosion than steel structures.
- Quicker assembly, so you can be up and running in a shorter period of time.
- Includes the Quick Trekker closed Continuous belay system so your course is safer, preventing accidental disconnects. We make Fun Safer!!
- Made in the USA! Construction by one of the most experienced aerial adventure park builders.
- The Adventure Matrix can be customized to fit your needs and property site.
- The Adventure Matrix structure can be moved to a different location if later desired.
- Guywires are not required unless ziplines exceed specified length.
ZIPLINE, FREE FALL, LEAP OF FAITH etc...
- We can integrate a Leap of Faith at any level of the Adventure Matrix
- Ever imagines a FREE FALL of 40’ or 60’ ? No problem with our Adventure Matrix
- ZIP-OFF our Adventure Matrix. We can build several smaller satellite towers and your customers can zip on & off the Adventure Matrix all over the place.
- ROCK WALL.
- BUNGY TRAMPOLINES
.. and tons of more exiting attractions can be added onto our Adveture Matrix to make ADVENTURE truly awesome !
Lookout or Panorama Deck
On top of the Adventure Matrix we can build a big Panorama / Adventure Deck. Accessible with a separate spiral staircase
BELAY SYSTEMS for ROPE ADVENTURES
- Quick Trekker
- Smart belay
Click to Enlarge Photo