Wild Hex Aerial Adventure Unveiled at 2015 IAAPA
American Adventure Park System and Eurobungy brought IAAPA attendees a glimpse into how we “Make Fun Safer”.
American Adventure Park Systems displayed our state of the art continuous belay safety system Quick Trekker and Wild Hex structure platforms creating a small scale adventure course that was definitely eye catching and peaked interested in our design from adventure enthusiasts from around the world!
Why the Quick Trekker Continuous Belay System is different from the rest!
New to North America, Vertical Trek Innovations has been on the International scene for over a decade. Over 150 adventure parks and zipline canopy tour courses are currently using our patented system. The cost effectiveness and safer, simplistic system should make this the #1 choice for new course construction or easy retrofits of current courses for zipline canopy tours and adventure parks. Most Cost Effective Continuous Belay system on the Market: No Kidding!!!!!
- Simplicity and Ease of Use
- Easy Retrofits
- Requires less staffing for operations
- Peace of Mind for owners/managers
- Top Notch parts
- Can be used on short ziplines and long lines over 2000 ft. in length Making Fun Safer!
- All our parts, made in France, are stainless steel 316I and stay untouched in the most difficult conditions (seaside, mountains).
Why American Adventure Park chose Wild Hex?
- Light weight: can use aluminum or wood. Heaviest aluminum part is about 80 lbs.
- Several color options
- Much Less corrosion than steel structures.
- Quicker assembly, so you can be up and running in a shorter period of time.
- Includes the Quick Trekker closed Continuous belay system so your course is safer, preventing accidental disconnects. We make Fun Safer!!
- Made in the USA! Construction by one of the most experienced aerial adventure park builders.
- The Wild HEX can be customized to fit your needs and property site.
- The Wild HEX structure can be moved to a different location if later desired.
American Adventure Park Systems builds and retrofits Zipline Canopy Tours and Adventure Courses around the world. Our patented technology exceeds safety guidelines, as a matter of fact, American Adventure Park Systems is renowned for our stringent and meticulous safety measures, and we take safety and fun seriously! Not only is our safety equipment state of the art but so are our adrenaline rushes!