Simply put, we’re specialists in adventure park design, construction and management. With more than 30 years of combined experience in aerial adventure parks, zipline canopy tours, safety retrofits of older courses and other extreme adventure structure design and construction, our team is ready to assist you organization in the development of a new adventure park system.
You’re ready to make the investment. Let American Adventure Park Systems assist you in realizing a return on that investment. We’ll implement a strategy that maximizes visitor experience while minimizing operational costs.
Based on the strength of our experience, we’re excited to announce our patented
QuickTrekker closed belay system. It requires less instruction and ensures maximum safety.
Wild Hex is Coming To Myrtle Beach March 2017!
American Adventure Park System and Eurobungy brought 2015 IAAPA attendees a glimpse into how we “Make Fun Safer”. American Adventure Park Systems displayed our state of the art continuous belay safety system Quick Trekker and Wild Hex structure platforms creating a small scale adventure course that was definitely eye catching and peaked interested in our design from adventure enthusiasts from around the world! Now, American Adventure Park Systems is bringing the Wild Hex to Myrtle Beach, SC in March 2017!
Why American Adventure Park chose Wild Hex?
- Light weight: can use aluminum or wood. Heaviest aluminum part is about 80 lbs.
- Several color options
- Much Less corrosion than steel structures.
- Quicker assembly, so you can be up and running in a shorter period of time.
- Includes the Quick Trekker closed Continuous belay system so your course is safer, preventing accidental disconnects. We make Fun Safer!!
- Made in the USA! Construction by one of the most experienced aerial adventure park builders.
- The Wild HEX can be customized to fit your needs and property site.
- The Wild HEX structure can be moved to a different location if later desired.
Mike, just wanted to let you know what a good crew you have . Even Timid Tim. We got him to hold an alligator and a snake. Everyone was awesome and conducted themselves with the utmost professionalism. They are a great bunch of guys. We enjoyed their visit greatly. They were very helpful and patient with all of our questions and concerns. I will highly recommend your company to anyone looking for a belay system or entire course. Best wishes and safe travels.
St. Augustine, FL
AAPS is the builder of the WORLD'S largest zip line canopy tour and tallest free standing climbing wall as verified by GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS!!